Our website address is: http://gracedestiny.com
This policy, which applies whether you visit our Psychic Nights, Holistic Events, use your mobile device or go on line, provides you with information about.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
When someone visits our website www.gracedestiny.com, we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to identify the most popular pages of our site. The information collected by google analytics is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our weekly e-newsletter including horoscopes, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons:
- to tell you about news,
- holistic events,
- free horoscopes or psychic readings that you’ve asked us to tell you about;
- to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
- to check our records are right
- to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
Please remember that we don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-news.
For more information, please see Mailchimp,s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Grant Philips.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
At Eleanor Grace we use your personal data for the following purposes;
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a website available to you;
With your agreement;
- to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
At Eleanor Grace we may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing address, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on gracedestiny websites;
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with Eleanor Grace;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
- The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Eleanor Grace to provide business facilities, including :-
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- fulfilling our duties to our customers and colleagues
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer ;
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE